Oregon Gear Up Scholarship Calendar - Check out this amazing and comprehensive list of scholarships organized by due date for Oregon students.
REMEMBER: Always check the schools you are applying to for scholarships!! This is your best source of scholarship money!! Every college or university should have a Financial Aid/Scholarships page.
The OSAC Scholarship is due February 15th (early bird deadline) and March 1st (regular deadline). 475+ scholarships, one application.
The Oregon Promise Grant is now available to all students who will be attending Community College within 6 months of high school graduation and have less than 90 credits and a 2.5 or higher GPA.
Full Tuition Scholarships at Oregon Colleges - Check out these great opportunities for students to cover all or most of the costs of college!
NCEF Scholarship-A scholarship for North Clackamas District Students!
The following is a partial list of scholarships available to undocumented students:
National Resources & Search Engines for Scholarships:
- Going Merry - Free scholarship search and application platform. Personalized matching. Thousands of scholarships. No redirects.
- Scholar Snapp - A free, simple to use data standard that allows students to reuse their application information - including contact information, essays, transcripts, etc. - from one scholarship application to another thereby streamlining the college scholarship application process.
- Scholly – A mobile app that provides students with a fast and simple way to find scholarships for college.
- Fastweb – Create a profile and let fastweb do the research on scholarships, internships colleges and more for you.
- CashCourse – Information that helps college students stay financially informed.
- Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation – Educational and scholarship opportunities for students of all levels.
- Cappex – A free website where you can learn which colleges want you, before you apply and learn about more than $11 billion in merit aid scholarships.
- Scholarships.com– A free college scholarship search and financial aid information.
- Scholarship America – Provides information and resources for your scholarship search.
- HS Finder (Hispanic Scholarship Fund) – Scholarship information for Latino students.
- Thurgood Marshall College Fund – Provides scholarships, programmatic and capacity building support to the 47 public Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).
- Gates Millennium Scholars – Provides outstanding low income African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian Pacific Islander American, and Hispanic American students with an opportunity to complete an undergraduate college education in any discipline they choose. See also https://scholarships.gmsp.org/ for more information.
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund – The nation’s largest non-profit organization devoted to providing college scholarships for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI).
- American Indian College Fund – Provides Native American students with scholarships and financial support for the nation’s 33 accredited tribal colleges and universities.
- Dell Scholars Program – Recognizes academic potential and determination in students that have a definite need for financial assistance.
- UNCF – Awards 10,000 students each year through 400 scholarship and internship programs so that students from low- and moderate-income families can afford college tuition, books and room and board.
- Chegg – A place to connect with scholarships and learn about colleges.