Welcome to the Parent Resource Page. Here you will find links on the menu to your right to a wide variety of college and career resources for parents and students that help make the college and career planning experience more accessible.
Clackamas Middle College provides an inclusive, innovative and challenging personalized education that cultivates and prepares independent learners for college and careers. We understand the importance of social, emotional, and physical well-being of our students for learning. For more information on services, support and safety resources visit our Services, Support, and Safety page.
Please feel free to contact your student's assigned counselor for more information on how you can help your student make a plan for their post high school career.
Michael Ferber - 9th & 10th Grade College Prep Counselor
- 503-518-5925 x104
- To schedule an appointment with Michael, email [email protected]
Kami Aguilar - Pathways to College & 11th Grade College Prep Counselor
- 503-518-5925 x105
- To schedule an appointment with Kami, email [email protected].
Karyn Renehan - College Extended Options & 12th Grade College Prep Counselor
- 503-518-5925 x106
- To schedule an appointment with Karyn, email [email protected].
CMC is partnering with LifeStance Health (formerly Western Psychological) to offer School-Based Mental Health Services.
- Available to all CMC students, regardless of insurance or ability to pay
- Services Offered: Individual and Family Therapy (on campus at CMC or virtual)
- How to Access Mental Health Services (choose any option below):
- Call referral coordinator: (971) 808-3643
- Fill out and send referral form online: www.westernpsych.com/services/school-based-programs
- Talk with CMC Counselor for help with referral process
NCSD Meal Service/ Free and Reduced Meal Applications please click here.
New Family Orientation Night Presentations