HD-100 (T1) Final Project Guidelines
Due Friday, June 7th at 12 pm (worth 75 points)
Part I – Reflecting on Your First Term (40 points)
Reflection Essay: Google Doc, at least 2 pages typed, double spaced, 12 point font, Times New Roman and shared with me.
- Identify specific personal traits, habits and how you have handled learning college customs that are most relevant to you for your essay.
- Describe your experience this term in college classes. What do you consider to be your biggest area of growth? What are you most proud of and what areas are you still struggling with? Be specific and think critically about your progress this term.
- What internal and external factors played the biggest role in your experience this term? To what degree can you control or influence these factors?
- What advice would you give to a brand new college student? Do you take your own advice?
Part II – Affirm Your Strengths! (35 points)
Read the book pages (96-102) provided. Create a Google Doc and complete Journal #11 on page 103 on the book pages (complete each step of the assignment thoroughly for full credit). This written portion must be in a Google Doc, 2 pages typed, double-spaced, 12 point font, Times New Roman and shared with me.
- You MUST also include ONE of the following in your Google Doc to support your affirmation:
- 3 images/symbols that represent you (cite sources if not original)
- A song that represents you (with lyrics, artist and link to youtube or audio file)
- A poem or quote that has meaning for you (cite source if not original)
- Personal photographs that illustrate your affirmation.