This class provides strategies for creating college success including self-awareness, personal responsibility, understanding self-management, increasing motivation, meaningful goal setting, effective study habits, and use of on- and off-campus resources.
Spring 2019 Class Dates:
- April 5th - No Class: Online Assignment
- April 12th
- April 19th
- April 26th - No Class: Symposium
- May 3rd - No Class: State Testing
- May 10th
- May 17th - No Class: State Testing
- May 24th - No Class: CMC Recognition Day
- May 31st
- June 7th
Could not find any upcoming assignments due.