Parents/Guardians-- How to attend your scheduled conference with CMC Staff
If you haven’t scheduled a conference with your child’s teachers, please visit the link below to schedule an appointment.
If you have scheduled your conference using CMC’s conference scheduler, you should have received an email confirmation of the day and time of your conference. Conferences will take place virtually using Google Meet. You may also call in if needed using the number and code provided below.
Before using Google Meet
- Please use Google Chrome as your browser
- Login using your child’s NCSD Google email account
Visit CMC’s Virtual Commons to view short videos from each teacher describing their syllabus and course curriculum here:
All the links and call in numbers will be posted in the CMC Virtual Commons and on our website.
To translate any of the staff videos below, please click on this video for instructions:
Google Meet Links and Call In Numbers by Staff Member
- Each teacher will have their own conference code. You will have to match your conference teacher/time with the correct conference code.
- When it is time for your conference, please open the meeting, and click “ask to join.” Please, don't log into your conference until your scheduled time. When your teacher is ready, they will accept your request to join and then you will be connected with your teacher.
- Conferences will be approximately 8 minutes long. You and the staff member are encouraged to arrange for a follow-up meeting if needed.
- You may also dial in using the given phone number and code.
- Video: How to access google meet/classroom
- Video: How to use closed captions to translate during Google Meet
Please call Clackamas Middle College, 503-518-5925, if you have any questions.