CONGRATS TO THE CLASS OF 2021!!! Recognition Ceremony Video Live at 7pm on CMC Website!
- CONGRATS TO THE CLASS OF 2021!!! Recognition Ceremony Video Live at 7pm on CMC Website!
- 6/9/2021, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Clackamas Middle College (CMC) Graduates and Families,
On Wednesday, June 9th at 7:00pm, a recognition ceremony video will be available to watch on the Clackamas Middle College website. It will be located on the CMC Website in the middle of the page under the link: Celebration and Graduation Videos. We encourage graduates, their families and close friends to watch the recognition ceremony together to honor and celebrate our graduates. The recognition ceremony will include the following:
· Introduction to the Class of 2021
· Virtual Processional
· Speeches from Staff and Graduates
· Slides and Quotes from Graduates
· Tassel Flip
· Class of 2021 Virtual Recessional
After viewing the Recognize Phase on Wednesday, June 9th, we will move to the final phase of our ceremony for the Class of 2021. This is the Celebrate! Phase of Operation: Support,
The Celebrate! Phase will take place on Thursday, June 10th, from 5pm-8pm in the Harmony Campus Parking Lot (see map attached). CMC Staff have organized an opportunity for a small graduation ceremony to celebrate our graduates’ accomplishments with family and staff with photo opportunities available. To ensure ultimate safety, CMC will be honoring physical distancing and masking guidelines during this event and ask that graduates and their families arrive no sooner than 15 minutes prior to the time designated for them. If you have any questions about your designated time, please contact Crystal at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participation during the Celebrate Phase is encouraged by all graduates and their families, so that together, we can ensure that we are fully celebrating our graduates during this challenging school year.
In order to make this event a success, please follow the following guidelines for this Celebrate! Phase:
· Who: Clackamas Middle College Staff, Graduates, and Families
· What: Celebration for Graduates
· When: Thursday, June 10th from 5pm to 8pm
o Please arrive no sooner than 15 minutes prior to your designated time
o Please make sure to have members of your group bring outdoor chairs for the event. Chairs will only be provided to graduates.
o If you have questions about your designated time, please contact Crystal at: email@example.com.
· Where: Harmony Campus parking lot- To ensure a smooth ceremony, please follow the directions on the map (see map attached)
· How: Share map with family/ 1 car per graduate/ Decorating car is highly encouraged/ Wear cap/gown/cord etc… All other cars will be directed to the overflow parking lot.
As always, thank you for your patience, understanding, and flexibility during this time! We look forward to celebrating a wonderful graduating class through Operation: Support,
- Class of 2021-Phase 3-Celebrate Map _1_.pdf 108.99 KB
- Grad Letter 2_Updated.pdf 260.56 KB
- Graduation Letter-21.pdf 256.51 KB