This course is designed to enhance your experience in the Pathways Program. Through academic advisement, learning about resources at CCC and beyond, group discussion, and peer support you will be provided with a structured environment to assist you in making the transition to attending college at Clackamas Community College. You will be encouraged to use critical thinking skills to set goals and make responsible decisions regarding academics, career planning, and social relationships. The course will also explore the purpose of higher education and your role in the college environment.
Spring 2019 Class Dates:
- April 5th - No Class: Online Assignment
- April 12th
- April 19th
- April 26th - No Class: Symposium
- May 3rd - No Class: State Testing
- May 10th
- May 17th - No Class: State Testing
- May 24th - No Class: CMC Recognition Day
- May 31st
- June 7th
Could not find any upcoming assignments due.