Part I – Resume (15 points)
Using the resume resources available on the class webpage, create your own resume or modify your already existing resume. Make sure to PROOFREAD!!! Google resume templates are recommended as a good starting point. Email me your completed as an attachment.
Resume Video Link
Part II – Informational Interview Write-Up (60 points)
In a Google Doc, complete a three-page paper (typed, double-spaced, 12 pt font, Times New Roman, share with me upon completion) that includes the following information:
- The name of the person you interviewed, their career field, their current position and employer.
- How you found the person you interviewed (i.e., family/friend connection, internet search, etc) Include contact information (phone number or email address)
- A summary of the questions you asked and the responses/information they provided to you.
- What did you learn about whether this career/occupation would be a match with your skills, interests, and personality style? What did you discover that you would need in order to be successful in this career/occupation/field? Any surprises?
- What else do you plan to do to find out about this occupation to further explore that it’s a fit for you? What other sources of information could you utilize to gather this information? Be specific!