Clackamas Middle College (CMC) Graduates and Families,
If you haven’t done so, please stop by CMC during the week of June 1st anytime from 8:30am-3:30pm to pick up graduate care packages for the Support! Phase of our graduation ceremony. As we move toward the end of the school year, please read this communication regarding the next phase of our: Operation: Support, Recognize, and Celebrate the Class of 2021! The Recognize Phase of our ceremony will be on Wednesday, June 9th at 7:00pm.
CMC Staff have been actively planning for the visual recognition of our graduates’ hard work and accomplishments. They deserve this honor! On Wednesday, June 9th at 7:00pm, a recognition ceremony video will be available to watch on the Clackamas Middle College website. We encourage graduates, their families and close friends to watch the recognition ceremony together to honor and celebrate our graduates. The recognition ceremony will include the following:
- Introduction to the Class of 2021
- Virtual Processional
- Speeches from Staff and Graduates
- Performances by Graduates
- Slides and Quotes from Graduates
- Tassel Flip
- Class of 2021 Virtual Recessional
After viewing the Recognize Phase on Wednesday, June 9th, it is necessary to complete the final phase of our ceremony for the Class of 2021. This is the Celebrate! Phase of Operation: Support, Recognize, and Celebrate the Class of 2021!
The Celebrate! Phase will take place on Thursday, June 10th, from 5pm-8pm in the Harmony Campus Parking Lot (see map attached). CMC Staff have organized an opportunity for a small graduation ceremony to celebrate our graduates’ accomplishments with family and staff with photo opportunities available. To ensure ultimate safety, CMC will be honoring physical distancing guidelines during this event and ask that graduates and their families arrive at their designated time. If you have any questions about your designated time, please contact Crystal at: email@example.com.
Participation during the Celebrate Phase is encouraged by all graduates and their families, so that together, we can ensure that we are fully celebrating our graduates during this challenging school year.
In order to make this event a success, please follow the following guidelines for this Celebrate! Phase:
- Who: Clackamas Middle College Staff, Graduates, and Families
- What: Celebration for Graduates
- When: Wednesday, June 10th from 5pm to 8pm
- Please arrive at the designated time for safety of participating CMC Community Members
- Please make sure to have members of your group bring outdoor chairs for the event
- If you have questions about your designated time, please contact Crystal at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where: Harmony Campus parking lot (see map attached)
- How: Share map with family/ 1 car per graduate/ Decorating car is highly encouraged/ Wear cap/gown/cord etc…
As always, thank you for your patience, understanding, and flexibility during this time! We look forward to celebrating a wonderful graduating class through Operation: Support, Recognize, and Celebrate the Class of 2021!
Take care and stay safe,
Brian Sien, Ed.D.
Clackamas Middle College