Clackamas Middle College (CMC) Family/Student,
We want to thank you for completing the Clackamas Middle College Family Survey-Educational Models for Spring Term Survey.
If you selected to remain in CDL for the remainder of the school year, there will be no change to your schedule. In order to complete a successful Spring Trimester, please keep the following in mind:
- Communicate any absences to your instructors either before or when they occur.
- Follow up on any absences with your instructor to get the information/material missed.
- Review the due dates for work in each class, and make sure to turn in work on time.
- If you can’t turn in your work on time (or at all) for some reason, please let your instructors know.
- If you don’t understand something, or need some help in a class, stay after for office hours. Office hours are scheduled immediately after synchronous classes in the morning.
- If you need help with homework, or getting started with an assignment, please make arrangements with your instructors to meet during asynchronous hours in the afternoon for additional help.
- If you have a question with your schedule, please make an appointment with your counselor.
We wish you success for the remainder of the term. Don’t hesitate to reach out to CMC staff if you need anything.
At Clackamas Middle College, we are very proud to have you here, and want to thank you for your flexibility and patience during a very difficult school year.
Take care and stay safe.
Brian Sien, Ed. D.
Clackamas Middle College