STAMP Language assessment REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for Nov. 6th - Fills up fast!! Click on link to register
- STAMP Language assessment REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for Nov. 6th - Fills up fast!! Click on link to register
The STAMP Language Test is Being Offered on November 6th!!
NCSD is excited to offer language assessments again FREE this school year to all NCSD 9th- 12th graders. The STAMP (STAndards-Based Measurement of Proficiency) assessment awards students up to 4 high school elective credits (Applied Arts -AR) for knowledge of a world language. Students are able to use the STAMP to demonstrate literacy in a language(s) and fulfill the requirements to earn the State Seal of Biliteracy at graduation.
Registration for the following language groups is now open.
- STAMP 4S assessment : Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (simplified and traditional), Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish.
- STAMP 2S assessment: Swahili, Yoruba
- STAMP WS assessment: Amharic, Armenian, Cabo Verdean, Chin (Hakha), Chuukese, Czech, Filipino (Tagalog), Haitian-Creole, Hawaiian (‘Ōlelo Hawai’i), Hmong, Ilocano, Kannada, Marathi, Marshallese, Samoan, Somali Maay Maay, Somali Maxaa, Tamil, Telugu, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Yup’ic, Zomi
- STAMP for ASL
- 23-24 STAMP Flyer - 5 Lang.pdf 3.21 MB