Regular Schedule for Friday, Feb. 19th - Period 1 (Asynchronous) begins at 8:30am - CMC Schedule Attached
Dear CMC Families,
For Friday, February 19th, Clackamas Middle College will return to its regular Comprehensive Distance Learning schedule. Specifically, CMC's schedule for Friday, February 19th is listed below:
- Period 1 (Asynchronous)- Office Hours-Period 1- 8:30-9:00am
- Period 2 (Asynchronous)-Office Hours-Period 2- 10:15-10:45am
- Period 3 (Synchronous)- Period 3- 12:30-1:30pm
- Office Hours-Period 3- 1:30-2:00pm
- Period 4 (Synchronous)-Period 4- 2:15-3:15pm
- Office Hours-Period 4- 3:15-3:45pm
There are still many families without power and/or Internet, therefore, all Comprehensive Distance Learning instruction will be recorded and posted for future reference by students. Teachers understand that not all students will be able to access classes. We appreciate your patience and grace in understanding.
As a reminder, food deliveries are canceled this week due to many downed power lines and trees blocking roadways.
Weekly meals for students ages 18 and younger, including siblings will be available for pick up at the following times and locations:
- Friday 9:00 am -2:00 pm at Milwaukie High, Clackamas High, and Alder Creek Middle School
Please continue to check CMC's website
and email for future updates.
Take care, stay safe and warm, and thanks for your patience and flexibility.
Brian Sien, Ed. D.
Clackamas Middle Collegesienb@nclack.k12.or.us