Western Psych. & Counseling Virtual Gathering - Adults Only - Take A Sacred Pause - Zoom Link Below
- Western Psych. & Counseling Virtual Gathering - Adults Only - Take A Sacred Pause - Zoom Link Below
- 10/7/2020, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Take a Sacred Pause (Adults Only) - Weds 10/7-11/11 at 6:30 pm https://westernpsych.zoom.us/
These gatherings will be held virtually via Zoom, unless updated regulations come from for our local authorities. All are welcome!
WPCS School Based Program is also excited to host virtual gatherings- again, at no cost for attendees- for those looking to safely connect with peers. These gatherings are age specific, giving everyone a chance to be nurtured to their specific needs.
Lastly, as is consistent with the previous year, WPCS School Based Staff will be engaging with the health educators in providing more depth and engagement for the middle and high school students.
Topics covered include, but are not limited to:
• Emotional awareness and common mental health struggles, including symptoms and treatment of
anxiety and depression
• Healthy relationships and boundaries with peers and others
• Suicide Prevention- keeping ourselves and our loved ones safe
• Substance use disorders, as well as common drugs of abuse, and their effects on individuals and families.
Please feel free to reach out to our Coordination Team, at (971)-808-3643, with any questions
regarding these events, and look forward to more detailed information as they draw closer!
Please see the following link to refer those who might be struggling, and in need of individual services.
- At-A- Glance flyer.pdf 115.30 KB