“What I wish I knew my senior year” Register for Seminar - Link Below
- “What I wish I knew my senior year” Register for Seminar - Link Below
- 10/18/2020, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Hello Class of 2021,
We know this time of year can be busy and graduating students can get overwhelmed with information about college applications and financial aid. Consider attending this free seminar to hear from a panel of real college students about their journey through the college application process and what lessons they learned along the way:
“What I wish I knew my senior year” on Sunday, October 18th, at 2:30 pm ET. (11:30 am Pacific Time)
Register for Webinar Here (Space is limited and pre-registration is required - seminar is 1 hour long)
• What they wish they had known before going to college
• How to prepare for your college journey
• Tips on how to navigate college life once you get there
Plus, check out the Paying for College Resource for students and families with helpful guides, free tools, and a video series.
Let us know how we can help you through this process - reach out to your CMC Counseling Team!