Senior Night / 2020 Graduates (A-M) @ CMC Commons - Click Here for more Info.
- Senior Night / 2020 Graduates (A-M) @ CMC Commons - Click Here for more Info.
- 9/17/2019, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Dear CMC Senior:
We hope you are having an enjoyable summer! As we get underway with the 2019-2020 school year, we want to make sure that our communication is current to ensure a successful school year for you. We are scheduling two senior informational meetings so that we can update you on our program/graduation requirements and changes we have made to our Internship Experience class that is required for graduation for all seniors. Attendance at one of the two meetings is mandatory.
In order to provide the best support and guidance, our graduating seniors will have access to CMC counselors to help them with their Internship Experience class. Resources and support for college and career planning will be available online, in individual or group meetings, and throughout the year during special events for students.
The times and dates for these informational nights are listed below:
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
· 5:30-6:30pm-(Seniors whose last name begins with A-M should attend this hour along with their parent/guardian for important senior requirement information)
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
· 5:30-6:30pm-(Seniors whose last name begins with N-Z should attend this hour along with their parent/guardian for important senior requirement information)
*If you can’t attend during your scheduled time, please attend the other meeting
Thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing you and working with your son/daughter this school year.
Brian Sien, Ed. D.
Clackamas Middle College
- CMC Senior Letter-2019-2020.pdf 125.76 KB