ABOUT THE PAC
The Principal's Advisory Council (PAC) is an example of shared leadership at Clackamas Middle College. The Committee meets throughout the school year to discuss a wide range of issues related to CMC, serves as an open forum for the exchange of ideas about future plans for the high school, and explores objectives on how to make CMC an even better place to attend. Students will be nominated to apply (to start the council) and then any student will be able to apply going forward.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
- Meet and collaborate with peers.
- Develop leadership and team building skills.
- Have the opportunity to share ideas, offer suggestions and discuss concerns.
- Good addition to resume, college and scholarship applications.
COUNCIL MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend all scheduled monthly meetings with the Principal and Equity Vision Panel members.
- Actively participate to provide significant input and ideas into key school issues/decisions.
- Commit to being a member for one year.
- Nominate additional or replacement council members.
- Serve as Ambassadors for CMC and the PAC.
NEXT MEETING: TBD