- Complete the online application (click on Step 1 located on the menu bar to the right) to be considered for enrollment or placed on the waiting list if our school is at capacity.
- All fields must be completed for consideration.
- Once Step 1 (online application) is complete, download, print and complete the following documents for enrollment consideration to Clackamas Middle College:
- Adult recommendation
- Online application to Clackamas Community College (see directions on documents for admission on Step 2 located on the menu bar to the right)
- Print out of email confirmation of CCC enrollment
- Take Compass Placement Tests in math, reading, writing (bring in a copy of your test scores)
- Transcripts from prior high school (if applicable)
The COMPASS Tests can be taken at the sites listed below:
- Harmony Campus in Milwaukie, OR-Next to the North Clackamas Aquatic Park
- Harmony Campus
7738 S.E. Harmony Road
Milwaukie, Oregon 97222
- Clackamas Community College Testing Center located in Roger Rook Hall- Room 136
- Oregon City Campus
19600 Molalla Avenue
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- Return Step 2 documents to CMC by:
- fax (503-518-5928)
- mail (12021 SE 82nd Avenue, Happy Valley, OR 97086)
- drop off at CMC (12021 SE 82nd Avenue, Happy Valley, OR 97086)
- A student will not be enrolled into CMC until Step 1 and Step 2 have been completed.
- After completing Step One and Step Two, we may set up an appointment with the student to determine the student's best placement in our programs.
Michael Ferber- Counselor- CMC College Prep Program
Kami Aguilar- CMC Pathways to Careers and Pathways to College
Karyn Renehan-College Transition Coordinator (College Extended Options and Senior Graduation Requirements)